directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r919809 - /directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies/pom.xml
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 18:57:35 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
> Oh, ok then. Do you think that we can have the trunk-with-dependencies
> depend from project ?

I tried to add

   <parent>
     <groupId>org.apache.directory.project</groupId>
     <artifactId>project</artifactId>
     <version>17-SNAPSHOT</version>
     <relativePath>parent/pom.xml</relativePath>
   </parent>

to the pom and it seems to work. Looks a bit strange as the aggregator
uses a sub-module as parent. But maven doesn't complain :-)

Another point: apacheds, shared, installers, ldap-client, daemon still
use project:16 as parent. I think we should update them to 17-SNAPSHOT.

Kind Regards,
Stefan