directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Announcement and site
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:59:42 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

On 23 mars 2010, at 04:29, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> now that the new ADS version is out, we have to send the announcement to the announcement
mailing list, and to the dev and users ML too.

Good, The News about Apache DS release seem to be missing from the general website. it would
be better to have it there before announcing the release.

> I have updated some pages on the diectory.apache.org/api web site, but the download pages
aren't working well (It's hard with the 1 hour delay). It should be ok by tomorrow.

It's still not working. I'm going to fix them. ;)

> I suggest we launch a separate announcement for the LDAP API, and I encourage everyone
with write access to update the API wiki, we are lacking a hell lot of materials here.

+1

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud