directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [VOTE] Switching to Apache's Nexus repository infrastructure for next releases of the Directory project
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:32:35 GMT
Hi Stefan and Emmanuel,

As you've started to +1 the idea, maybe it would be better to start a real formal vote.

So here it is.

[ ] +1 - Let's switch to Apache's Nexus repository infrastructure for the next releases of
the Directory project
[ ] ±0 - Abstain
[ ] -1 - Let's keep our current deployment mechanism on people.apache.org

Vote is opened for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 12 mars 2010, at 09:38, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> +1 too. If it offers a better support for our releases, I don't see why we should not
switch.