directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject [Client-API] Moving client-api to shared
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:14:49 GMT
hello guys,

        I have created a new LdapConnection class based on CoreSession
after Emmanuel's idea of having LdapConnection implementations based
on
        CoreSession and a network layer. Now there is a factory
implementation for getting the appropriate connection (this code is
yet to be committed).

        This new connection implementation can be used without
starting a LdapServer (ideal for tests inside core-integ)

        As we want to use client-api in all the tests we are thinking
of moving the client-api to shared and rename shared.

        wdyt?

       P.S:- as this code reorg is specific to ApacheDS I haven't sent
this to api@d.a.o

Kiran Ayyagari