directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Announcement and site
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:12:33 GMT
Hi again,

On 23 mars 2010, at 07:59, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:

>> I have updated some pages on the diectory.apache.org/api web site, but the download
pages aren't working well (It's hard with the 1 hour delay). It should be ok by tomorrow.

> It's still not working. I'm going to fix them. ;)

Emmanuel, I need you to fix the permissions on the files at /www/directory.apache.org/api/unstable/0.1.0/download/.
Unfortunately I can't modify them.
Could you set them to 755 please? Thanks!

I see that in these pages you're referring to an archive package and a sources package, did
you upload them on the repo?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud