On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 3:12 PM, Felix Knecht <felix@otego.com> wrote:

Hi

Just came across ...

IMO it can be quite annoying when thrown Exceptions are swallowed
without writing at least a log entry! It's can be quite hard to locate a
problem if swalowed Exceptions are involved.
Is the swallowing on purpose? (there are more, I'm quite sure)

Regarding this class (and all the DER classes), there are directly extracted from BouncyCastle code (we even had some issue with that because we dioscovered this and we have had to ask the permission to the BC guys... Part of the IP process...)

In any case, we should get rid of those classes as we are now encapsulating BC40 in our project, so there is no more reason to use them.

Thanks Felix for the heads up !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,