Hey Well, I didnt receive an answer, but I still trying to get involve in these. I tryed the instructions to access the SVN Repository, without success:

Many would like to look at the source or the activity on the project. Even committers like to include the log summary link from the web interface within the JIRA for a fix and vice versa.

WebSVN for HausKeys

Take a look into the HausKeys Repository with WebSVN goggles on.

Sometimes direct https access to subversion is desired without using a fancy web interface. You can do this by simply using a browser with the subversion URL used for checking out the project.

Direct https access to HausKeys Repository

Take a direct look into the HausKeys Repository.

With WebSVN I get this error:

Error running this command:

svn --non-interactive --config-dir /tmp list --xml 'https://websvn.safehaus.org/@0'

OPTIONS of 'https://websvn.safehaus.org': Server certificate verification failed: certificate has expired, certificate issued for a different hostname, issuer is not trusted (https://websvn.safehaus.org)

Can someone in charge of this project help me?

Thanks a lot!

Alice Klimt