directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory on VMBuild
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:13:48 GMT
Hi Brett,

Brett Porter wrote:
>>> Test failures:
>>> http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/surefireReport.action?buildId=288124&projectGroupId=139&projectId=1501#org.apache.directory.server.core.factory.DirectoryServiceAnnotationTest
>>>
>>> Missing snapshot:
>>> http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=288127&projectGroupId=139&projectId=1589&projectName=ApacheDS+Installers+Parent

The missing artifact (apacheds-core-annotations) is part of the ApacheDS
project, which fails atm...

> Well, it's just running Maven 2.2.1 on JDK 5 as an external process with the following:
>
> mvn -Dintegration -B clean deploy
>
> Should that work?

I tested this and also a simple "mvn clean install" using Java 5
(1.5.0_14) on Ubuntu 9.10 and I get the same error. Using Java 6 the
build works fine.

Let's figure out what's the problem with Java 5. Thanks for the pointer.

> Anyway, that didn't answer my question about whether you are monitoring the result and
wish to continue using it :)

Yes, at least I wish to have a working CI build. Many thanks for
offering your help.

Kind Regards,
Stefan