directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r912579 - /directory/apacheds/trunk/core-integ/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/operations/bind/SimpleBindIT.java
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:41:01 GMT
On 2/22/10 3:26 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

> Sorry and thanks for fixing. I only run the shared project tests :(

Np.

Strange enough, I don't get the same result on Mac and on Linux. On Mac,
the assert is like :

             assertEquals( "ERR_229 (uid=unknown,ou=system)",
lae.getMessage() );

and pass, but on linux, I get an error :

org.junit.ComparisonFailure: expected:<ERR_229
[(uid=unknown,ou=system)]> but was:<ERR_229 [Cannot authenticate user
uid=unknown,ou=system]>

Why is the message different depending on the machine the test is run ?

(we can workaround the test of course, but I want to understand what's
going on :)--

Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny