directory-dev mailing list archives

From Centro de Atención a Clientes CyberTech <alice.kl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hauskeys
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:23:22 GMT
Hey Well, I didnt receive an answer, but I still trying to get involve in
these. I tryed the instructions to access the SVN Repository, without
success:

Many would like to look at the source or the activity on the project. Even
committers like to include the log summary link from the web interface
within the JIRA for a fix and vice versa.

    *WebSVN for HausKeys*

Take a look into the HausKeys
Repository<https://websvn.safehaus.org/listing.php?repname=HausKeys&path=%2F&sc=0>with
WebSVN goggles on.

Sometimes direct https access to subversion is desired without using a fancy
web interface. You can do this by simply using a browser with the subversion
URL used for checking out the project.

    *Direct https access to HausKeys Repository*

Take a direct look into the HausKeys
Repository<https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/hauskeys>
.
With WebSVN I get this error:

Error running this command:

svn --non-interactive --config-dir /tmp list --xml '
https://websvn.safehaus.org/@0'

OPTIONS of 'https://websvn.safehaus.org': Server certificate verification
failed: certificate has expired, certificate issued for a different
hostname, issuer is not trusted (https://websvn.safehaus.org)

Can someone in charge of this project help me?

Thanks a lot!

Alice Klimt