directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject LDAP Client API project
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:39:04 GMT
Hi guys,

we have some code in shared for the client API. In order to test it, as
we need a running ldap server, the tests have been pushed to a apacheds
sub project : ldap-api-test.

This was not a good idea. We already have a client project
(http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/clients/trunk/ldap/) containing
code for a LDAP client. I suggest we move all the client API code there,
tests included, with dependencies on shared and apacheds.

We also should make both the kerberos and ldap clients a part of the
externals in the main project, so that we immediately see the impact of
any modification done in either shared or apacheds.

Thougts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,