directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Refactor package o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 01:27:54 GMT

I'd like to move the remaining classes BTreePartition and
ServerEntryCursorAdaptor in package
o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree from apacheds-core to
apacheds-xdbm-base. This way we would remove a splitted package.

2nd I'd like to suggest to move package
o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree.gui from apacheds-core to
apacheds-xdbm-tools. The GUI shouldn't be part of the core and the
apacheds-xdbm-tools module seems to be a good place.

As a consequence the method BTreePartition.inspect() needs to be
removed, but I didn't find any reference to it.

Should I go?

Kind Regards,

View raw message