directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Schema Refactoring] Status
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 22:44:39 GMT
It has been a crazy december... Lots of bugs have been fixed, but the 
more we fix, the more we discover !

So far, here are the faling server-integ tests :

Results :

Failed tests:
  
testPagedSearchtest1(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest2(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest3(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest4(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest5(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest6(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest7(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest8(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest9(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest10(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest11(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest12(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest13(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest14(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest15(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest16(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest17(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPsearchModify(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchModifyDn(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchDelete(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchAdd(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchModifyWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchModifyDnWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchDeleteWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchAddWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  
testPsearchAddModifyEnabledWithEC(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PersistentSearchIT)
  testUpdateCertificate(org.apache.directory.server.ssl.LdapsIT)

Tests in error:
  
testAddUnescapedRdnValue_DIRSERVER_1311(org.apache.directory.server.operations.add.AddIT)
  
testReplaceNonExistingAttribute(org.apache.directory.server.operations.modify.ModifyReplaceIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest18(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest19(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest20(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest21(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest22(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest23(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest24(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest25(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchTest26(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest27(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest28(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest29(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest30(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest31(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest32(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest33(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchtest34(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchWithNegativePL(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchWrongCookie(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  
testPagedSearchModifyingPagedLimit(org.apache.directory.server.operations.search.PagedSearchIT)
  testConfidentiality(org.apache.directory.server.ssl.StartTlsIT)
  testStartTls(org.apache.directory.server.ssl.StartTlsIT)

As you can see, gathered per class, it's :
AddIT : 1 error
LdapsIT : 1 failure
ModifyReplaceIT : 1 error
PagedSearchIT   : 20 errors, 17 failures
PersistentSearchIT : 9 failures
StartTlsIT   : 2 errors

I'm currently invstigating the persistentSearch errors. AFAICT, we lose 
the modified Entry before sending it to the listener, meading to a NPE 
at some point. It will be fixed soon.
AddIT failure is due to a pb with RDN, to be clarified
LdapsIT and StartTlsIT are running ok atomically, but when run together, 
we have failures. i' wondering if it's not a pb with the certificate 
being stored in the same place for all the tests. To be invstigated.
ModifyReplcae has to be investigated. Probably a RDN issue too.

I haven't checked the PagedSearch so far.

W are not anymore hitting walls with Schema problems now. It's much more 
either regressions due to some modification in shared (new fast LDAP 
parser), or some nasty bugs which never appeared before (ignored tests 
or other causes).


Keep tuned !

-- 
Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.nextury.com



Mime
View raw message