Excellent thanks for the heads up Emmanuel.

Alex

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

after a few days without computer (my laptop died), and a couple of days instling my brand new MBP, I was able to work again on the schema.

The code is much cleaner, with many refactoring done, improvement, cleaning and factorisation. AT addition has been fully tested (unit tests added), at least directly in the SchemaManager. The same work still has to be done for the direct injection into the server.

I will work on the schema enabling and disabling soon, the code is ready but some tests are needed.

Some JIRA will be created for each set of tests needed, for each SchemaObjects.

So far, looking better and better !

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org