Committed at revision 887167.

Regards,
P-A

On 4 déc. 2009, at 08:53, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:

Hi Felix,

On 3 déc. 2009, at 22:01, Felix Knecht wrote:

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
Hi all,

I'd like to propose the removal of our specific per-plugin version to use the inherited parent pom version instead.

That was a requirement at the time I created the maven build - but I've
never really understood, why they might have a different version ...

That's exactly what I remembered when writing the first mail actually.

The idea was to recreate the build we had with Ant+Ivy and in case of a small update only distribute the plugins that got modified since the last version.

But with our multi-modules maven project and the use of the release plugin, this is clearly something we can't really do.

I think at the time I didn't know Maven that well, especially the automated releases part.

My bad... :(

Remove them :-)

Sure.
I'm almost done and ready to commit.