directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [schema refactoring] heads up
Date Sun, 20 Dec 2009 01:30:57 GMT
Hi,

I'm moving forward, lots of fixes have been committed yesterday and
today. I still have 3 failures and 12 errors, and I'm working on them :

As you can see, there are a lot of skipped tests. As we only support
add/del operation for Schema Objects (remove, rename, modify operations
are not anymore supported atm), this is plain normal. There are also
ignored tests that must be removed, as soon as we have a complete
coverage with the new tests I'm writng for the schema addtion/deletion
(many tests are overlapping atm).

I'm confident I can finish and merge with trunk in the next few days...

Keep faith !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,