directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Schema Refactoring] Current status
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:12:07 GMT
Hi,

as of today, every addition or deletion of a SchemaObject, either in an
enabled or disabled schema, is working.That's a big step forward.

There are still some failing tests, in other areas.

1) SSSE tests are a bit more complex, because they not only do a
add/delete, but they also modify the schemaObjects. The question is
should we implement the modify operation for schema object? My personnal
opinion is that we can live without it, assuming that a modification is
nothing but a deletion and an addition.

2) There are other failures when adding new schemas, enabled or
disabled. A new schema does not contain any SchemaObject. I will fix
those guys tomorrow, it's just a matter of correctly feed the
SchemaManager and create the entry on disk

Here is the result I get when running all the tests :

Failed tests:

testAddEnabledSchemaNoDeps(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testDeleteSchemaNoDependents(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testRejectSchemaDeleteWithDependents(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testDisableSchemaWithEnabledDependents(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

Tests in error:

testSchemaRenameDisabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testRejectSchemaRenameWithDeps(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testSchemaRenameEnabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testRejectAddBogusDependency(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testRejectAddOfDisabledDependencyToEnabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testAddOfDisabledDependencyToDisabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testAddOfEnabledDependencyToDisabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.MetaSchemaHandlerIT)

testAddAttributeTypePersistence(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SchemaPersistenceIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceSyntaxCheckers(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceComparators(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceNormalizers(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceSyntaxes(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceMatchingRules(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceAttributeTypes(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddAttributeTypeOnDisabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddAttributeTypeOnEnabledSchema(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

testAddRemoveReplaceObjectClasses(org.apache.directory.server.core.schema.SubschemaSubentryIT)

Regards,
Cordialement,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.nextury.com