directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Schema refactoring] Status
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:51:39 GMT
The SchemaManager tests for addition/deletion of atomic values
(AT/C/MR/N/OC/S and SC) have all been implementd, many bugs have been
fixed. The same for schema enabling/disabling.

The next step is now to use the SchemaManager in the server for
operations applied through ldap requests. This is what will start tomorrow.

Otherwise, we have many issues with the test framework. At some point,
we need to review this part of the code, make it work better. The main
problems is when we use some inner factory, and we have successive
tests. Kiran will start working on this aspect, the idea is probably to
create an new core-integ-2 project to experiment a better approach...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,