directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Compilation failures in integration tests
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 22:20:03 GMT
> Hi Pierre-Arnaud,
>
> Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having compilation failures in integration tests.
>>
>> In the *'test-integration-core' module*:
> I'd suggest to remove test-integration-core. It only contains some few
> connection test, not more. Those test cases are fully covered by the
> connection tests of the test-integratoin-ui module. I think it isn't
> worth to maintain this module.
>

>> In the *'test-integration-ui' module*:
>>     cannot access org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.Job
>>     class file for org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.Job not found
>>             StudioConnectionJob job = new StudioConnectionJob( new
>>     OpenConnectionsRunnable( connection ) );
>
> I added org.eclipse.core:jobs dependency.
>

>> /home/pajbam/Development/Apache/Studio/test-integration-ui/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/studio/test/integration/ui/bots/EntryEditorWidgetBot.java:[61,18]

>>     cannot find symbol
>>     symbol  : method
>>     pressShortcut(org.eclipse.jface.bindings.keys.KeyStroke)
>>     location: class org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotTree
>
> In my eclipse installation I have e newer version of SWTBot than the
> provided in "resources/test-plugins". The update site has more recent
> versions. I'll try to fetch the newest version and I hope it will build
> then. Stay tuned...

Ok, done.

I upgraded to SWTBot build 433, the test-integration-ui module builds
again. Please make sure to install the same plugin versions into your
Eclipse, then you could run the tests from within Eclipse.

Unfortunately I have issues when running the tests from command line.
After some time the UI under test just freezes with 50% CPU usage (on a
2-core CPU).

Kind Regards,
Stefan