directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [schema refactoring] Update
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 15:24:16 GMT
Hi,

so I have made some progress lately. I have written unit tests on the
schemaManager for the AttributeType schema object, and it helped me to
fix numerous errors. I also fixed some other errors in some other tests,
and I'm back to where I was stuck : core-integ.

That's not a bad situation though, as many cleanup has been done since
the last time I was able to run all the tests, but I'm confident this
time that I'm move forward to the end of this huge refactoring ...
(uhhh, seems that I alreay said that many times ;)