directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Schema refactoring] Heads up
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 18:38:58 GMT
Hi,

after a few days without computer (my laptop died), and a couple of days
instling my brand new MBP, I was able to work again on the schema.

The code is much cleaner, with many refactoring done, improvement,
cleaning and factorisation. AT addition has been fully tested (unit
tests added), at least directly in the SchemaManager. The same work
still has to be done for the direct injection into the server.

I will work on the schema enabling and disabling soon, the code is ready
but some tests are needed.

Some JIRA will be created for each set of tests needed, for each
SchemaObjects.

So far, looking better and better !