Thanks for the update Emm.

Alex

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Working on this refactoring is really like playing against Ireland : you have to score using your hand in order to get out of this trap (atoni) in order to qualify for a 2.0 :/

Basically, I had two issues to deal with lately, and both of them took me half a day. The first one was related to an incorrect method to be called when swapping registries : this method was restoring data supposed to have been removed. Too bad ...

The second problem is more painfull : I now have some random errors when running tests, due to some "Too many open files" error. The reason is that we heavily depend on LdifReader now that we read the schema from disk, and this stupid class open the ldif files, but never close them !!!

Otherwise, AT, C and MR add and delete operations are correctly working now.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org