directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.garibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS oracle partition.
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 12:26:58 GMT
Ok Mikhail,
  i've seen that the pom.xml file still have some 1.5.5-SNAPSHOT reference
becuse
it was developed during 1.5.4 / 1.5.5-SNAPSHOT period. Probably the best
thing to do is
to cleanup the project a bit (i'am going to do it this week-end) so that it
will be
consistent for 1.5.5 production Apache DS release, and we can work on the
same code.

Then i will update the issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1345,
so that you can download the new package..

Andrea




2009/11/26 Самоделкин Михаил <samodelkin.m@tut.by>

> Andrea, Hi again.
>
> Сейчас я перекомпилировал все заново с использованием
maven, и с учетом
> нового кода
>  in OracleEntryCursorAdaptor.java
> and in OraclePartition.java
> и получил следующий apacheds-oracle-1.5.5-new-test.jar see attach. new
> pom.xml and server.xml also attached.
>
> But i have the same exception on modify operation:
>  java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at
> org.apache.directory.server.partition.impl.oracle.OraclePartition.modify(OraclePartition.java:372)
> .....
>
>
> 2009/11/26 Самоделкин Михаил <samodelkin.m@tut.by>
>
> Hello Andrea,
>> I did not modify anything else in java code, except what are described in
>> your *.patch files.
>>
>> in OracleEntryCursorAdaptor.java
>>
>> -import org.apache.directory.server.core.cursor. AbstractCursor;
>> +import org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.cursor. AbstractCursor;
>>
>> in OraclePartition.java
>>
>> - executeDml ("begin partition_facade.move_and_rename (?????); end;",
>> toReversedDn (ctx.getParent ()),
>> + executeDml ("begin partition_facade.move_and_rename (????); end;",
>> toReversedDn (ctx.getParent ()),
>>
>>
>> ctx.getNewRdn ().getNormName (),
>> - ctx.getParent ().getUpName (),
>> - ctx.getNewRdn ().getUpName (),
>> + ctx.getNewRdn ().getUpName () + "," +ctx.getParent ().getUpName (),
>>
>> toReversedDn (ctx.getDn ()));
>>
>>  But I changed server.xml file (see attachment), because with server.xml
>> file whitch provided with this version of oracle partition
>> apacheds-oracle.tar.gz<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12404683/apacheds-oracle.tar.gz>,
>> apacheds-oracle.tar.gz(\apacheds-oracle\oracle\server.xml) a server throws
>> an exception and not starts.
>>
>> [12:20:22] ERROR [org.apache.directory.daemon. Bootstrapper] - Failed on
>> null.init (InstallationLayout, String [])
>> org.springframework.beans.factory. BeanDefinitionStoreException: *Unrecognized
>> xbean namespace mapping: http://apacheds.org/config/1.5.5-SNAPSHOT*
>>  at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.
>> XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement
>> (XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:277)
>>  at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c. XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse
>> (XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:155)
>>  at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse
>> (XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:49)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.
>> BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement
>> (BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1297)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.
>> BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement
>> (BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1287)
>>  at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions
>> (XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:84)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.
>> DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions
>> (DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.
>> XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions
>> (XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)
>>  at
>> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions
>> (XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:79)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.
>> XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions
>> (XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:398)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.
>> XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.
>> XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.
>> AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.
>> AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.
>> AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
>>  at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.
>> AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:212)
>>  at org.springframework.context.support.
>> AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
>>  at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.
>> FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions
>> (FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:168)
>>  at org.springframework.context.support.
>> AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory
>> (AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
>>  at org.springframework.context.support.
>> AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory
>> (AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)
>>  at org.springframework.context.support.
>> AbstractApplicationContext.refresh (AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
>>  at org.apache.xbean.spring.context. FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.
>> <init> (FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:149)
>>  at org.apache.xbean.spring.context. FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.
>> <init> (FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
>>  at org.apache.directory.server. Service.initLdap (Service.java:113)
>>  at org.apache.directory.server. Service.init (Service.java:78)
>>  at org.apache.directory.daemon. Bootstrapper.callInit
>> (Bootstrapper.java:154)
>>  at org.apache.directory.daemon. TanukiBootstrapper.start
>> (TanukiBootstrapper.java:54)
>>  at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper. WrapperManager$12.run
>> (WrapperManager.java:2788)
>>
>> Also I have compiled your code in jar file with eclipse (not with maven)
>> it also attached.
>>
>> Probably mine above actions, could entail, null pointer exception in
>>
>> public void modify (ModifyOperationContext ctx) method.
>>  witch i describe in previous letters.
>>
>> But I repeat, operations create, search, delete work normally.
>>
>> May be You can send to me your current version of server.xml, and
>> apacheds-oracle-1.5.5-SNAPSHOT.jar with applied "mar.patch" and
>> "OracleEntryCursorAdaptor.patch" patches, to test modify operation with you
>> files on my environment?
>>
>> Lets summarize:
>>
>> attached apacheds-oracle-1.5.5-SNAPSHOT.jar file i I took from this
>> version of oracle partition apacheds-oracle.tar.gz<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12404683/apacheds-oracle.tar.gz>(\apacheds-oracle\target\)
>>
>> apacheds-oracle-1.5.5-test.jar contains compiled code with taken into
>> consideration changes in OracleEntryCursorAdaptor.java and in
>> OraclePartition.java.
>>
>> combination with_my_changes_server.xml + apacheds-oracle-1.5.5-test.jar
>> works fine for search, delete, create operation.
>> other combinations does not works on my environment.
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> 25 ноября 2009 г. 18:08 пользователь Andrea Gariboldi <
>> andrea.gariboldi@gmail.com> написал:
>>
>>  Hi Mikhail,
>>>   did you modified anything else on the class?
>>>
>>> Could you please write to the dev@directory.apache.org,
>>> so that others can see the thread?
>>>
>>> Andrea
>>>
>>> 2009/11/24 Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Hey this is great Andrea!  Thanks for helping out.  But guys this should
>>>> all be going onto the dev mailing list.  Can you please forward these to
the
>>>> dev list so everyone can see this good interaction?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Alex
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2009/11/24 Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.gariboldi@gmail.com>
>>>>
>>>>> Could you please attach you OraclePartition.java?
>>>>>
>>>>> Andrea
>>>>>
>>>>> 2009/11/24 Самоделкин Михаил <samodelkin.m@tut.by>
>>>>>
>>>>>> The key part of log below. And full log in attachment. This trace
>>>>>> appiars only with DEBUG mode in log4j.properties.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [18:00:36] DEBUG
>>>>>> [org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.LdapRequestHandler] -
OTHER:
>>>>>> failed for     Modify Request
>>>>>>         Object :
>>>>>> '0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1=dddd,0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=supplyon,0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=com'
>>>>>>
>>>>>>             Modification[0]
>>>>>>                 Operation :  replace
>>>>>>                 Modification
>>>>>>      cn: ssssssss
>>>>>> : null
>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.partition.impl.oracle.OraclePartition.modify(OraclePartition.java:321)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.modify(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:845)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.operational.OperationalAttributeInterceptor.modify(OperationalAttributeInterceptor.java:248)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionInterceptor.modify(ExceptionInterceptor.java:367)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.DefaultAuthorizationInterceptor.modify(DefaultAuthorizationInterceptor.java:273)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.AciAuthorizationInterceptor.modify(AciAuthorizationInterceptor.java:565)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.referral.ReferralInterceptor.modify(ReferralInterceptor.java:403)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.AuthenticationInterceptor.modify(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:336)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.normalization.NormalizationInterceptor.modify(NormalizationInterceptor.java:146)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.modify(InterceptorChain.java:821)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultOperationManager.modify(DefaultOperationManager.java:691)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultCoreSession.modify(DefaultCoreSession.java:829)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultCoreSession.modify(DefaultCoreSession.java:815)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.ModifyHandler.handle(ModifyHandler.java:56)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.ModifyHandler.handle(ModifyHandler.java:39)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage(LdapRequestHandler.java:176)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage(LdapRequestHandler.java:56)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.handler.demux.DemuxingIoHandler.messageReceived(DemuxingIoHandler.java:232)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapProtocolHandler.messageReceived(LdapProtocolHandler.java:194)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:721)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:433)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:801)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterEvent.fire(IoFilterEvent.java:71)
>>>>>>     at org.apache.mina.core.session.IoEvent.run(IoEvent.java:63)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:480)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:434)
>>>>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>>>> [18:00:36] DEBUG
>>>>>> [org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.TwixTransformer] - Transforming
>>>>>> message type MODIFY_RESPONSE
>>>>>> [18:00:36] DEBUG
>>>>>> [org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.TwixTransformer] - Transformed
>>>>>> message : LdapMessage
>>>>>>     message Id : 23
>>>>>>     Modify Response
>>>>>>         Ldap Result
>>>>>>             Result code : (OTHER) other
>>>>>>             Matched DN : ''
>>>>>>             Error message : 'OTHER: failed for     Modify Request
>>>>>>         Object :
>>>>>> '0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1=dddd,0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=supplyon,0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=com'
>>>>>>
>>>>>>             Modification[0]
>>>>>>                 Operation :  replace
>>>>>>                 Modification
>>>>>>     cn: ssssssss
>>>>>> : null:
>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.partition.impl.oracle.OraclePartition.modify(OraclePartition.java:321)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.modify(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:845)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.operational.OperationalAttributeInterceptor.modify(OperationalAttributeInterceptor.java:248)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionInterceptor.modify(ExceptionInterceptor.java:367)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.DefaultAuthorizationInterceptor.modify(DefaultAuthorizationInterceptor.java:273)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.AciAuthorizationInterceptor.modify(AciAuthorizationInterceptor.java:565)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.referral.ReferralInterceptor.modify(ReferralInterceptor.java:403)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.AuthenticationInterceptor.modify(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:336)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.normalization.NormalizationInterceptor.modify(NormalizationInterceptor.java:146)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.modify(InterceptorChain.java:821)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultOperationManager.modify(DefaultOperationManager.java:691)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultCoreSession.modify(DefaultCoreSession.java:829)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultCoreSession.modify(DefaultCoreSession.java:815)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.ModifyHandler.handle(ModifyHandler.java:56)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.ModifyHandler.handle(ModifyHandler.java:39)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage(LdapRequestHandler.java:176)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage(LdapRequestHandler.java:56)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.handler.demux.DemuxingIoHandler.messageReceived(DemuxingIoHandler.java:232)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapProtocolHandler.messageReceived(LdapProtocolHandler.java:194)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:721)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:433)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:801)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterEvent.fire(IoFilterEvent.java:71)
>>>>>>     at org.apache.mina.core.session.IoEvent.run(IoEvent.java:63)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:480)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:434)
>>>>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>>>> '
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [18:00:36] DEBUG [org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.TwixEncoder]
>>>>>> - Encoding this LdapMessage : LdapMessage
>>>>>>     message Id : 23
>>>>>>     Modify Response
>>>>>>         Ldap Result
>>>>>>             Result code : (OTHER) other
>>>>>>             Matched DN : ''
>>>>>>             Error message : 'OTHER: failed for     Modify Request
>>>>>>         Object :
>>>>>> '0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1=dddd,0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=supplyon,0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=com'
>>>>>>
>>>>>>             Modification[0]
>>>>>>                 Operation :  replace
>>>>>>                 Modification
>>>>>>     cn: ssssssss
>>>>>> : null:
>>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.partition.impl.oracle.OraclePartition.modify(OraclePartition.java:321)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.DefaultPartitionNexus.modify(DefaultPartitionNexus.java:845)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.operational.OperationalAttributeInterceptor.modify(OperationalAttributeInterceptor.java:248)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.exception.ExceptionInterceptor.modify(ExceptionInterceptor.java:367)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.DefaultAuthorizationInterceptor.modify(DefaultAuthorizationInterceptor.java:273)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authz.AciAuthorizationInterceptor.modify(AciAuthorizationInterceptor.java:565)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.referral.ReferralInterceptor.modify(ReferralInterceptor.java:403)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.authn.AuthenticationInterceptor.modify(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:336)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain$Entry$1.modify(InterceptorChain.java:1216)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.normalization.NormalizationInterceptor.modify(NormalizationInterceptor.java:146)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.InterceptorChain.modify(InterceptorChain.java:821)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultOperationManager.modify(DefaultOperationManager.java:691)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultCoreSession.modify(DefaultCoreSession.java:829)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.core.DefaultCoreSession.modify(DefaultCoreSession.java:815)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.ModifyHandler.handle(ModifyHandler.java:56)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.ModifyHandler.handle(ModifyHandler.java:39)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage(LdapRequestHandler.java:176)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.handlers.LdapRequestHandler.handleMessage(LdapRequestHandler.java:56)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.handler.demux.DemuxingIoHandler.messageReceived(DemuxingIoHandler.java:232)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.directory.server.ldap.LdapProtocolHandler.messageReceived(LdapProtocolHandler.java:194)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:721)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:433)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1200(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:47)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:801)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterEvent.fire(IoFilterEvent.java:71)
>>>>>>     at org.apache.mina.core.session.IoEvent.run(IoEvent.java:63)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:480)
>>>>>>     at
>>>>>> org.apache.mina.filter.executor.UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(UnorderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:434)
>>>>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>> *Mikhail Samadzelkin*
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2009/11/24 Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.gariboldi@gmail.com>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Can you check the apacheds server log files for exceptions?
>>>>>>> I cannot reproduce the error in my env..
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Andrea
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2009/11/24 Самоделкин Михаил <samodelkin.m@tut.by>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  Thank you very much Andrea, now this method looks like below,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>     public void moveAndRename(final MoveAndRenameOperationContext
>>>>>>>> ctx) throws Exception {
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>         executeDml("begin partition_facade.move_and_rename(?,?,?,?);
>>>>>>>> end;", new Object[] {
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> toReversedDn(ctx.getParent()),
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ctx.getNewRdn().getNormName(),
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ctx.getNewRdn().getUpName() + "," + ctx.getParent().getUpName(),
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> toReversedDn(ctx.getDn())
>>>>>>>>         });
>>>>>>>>     }
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> and not fails.
>>>>>>>>    But I steel have a problem with update an LDAP entry.
Server
>>>>>>>> throw an exception, about which I wrote in the first letter
(javax.naming.
>>>>>>>> NamingException: [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER: failed for
Modify Request).
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>    To reproduce this exception, it is enough to create LDAP
entry
>>>>>>>> from scratch in Apache Directory Studio in any place of DIT,
and try to
>>>>>>>> modify any attribute. The same for any java LDAP API (novell,
jndi, etc...).
>>>>>>>> For example I create the user in Apache Directory Studio
with objectClass
>>>>>>>> "inetOrgPerson" and modify his "cn" or "sn" attribute.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Error while modifying value
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER: failed for Modify Request
>>>>>>>>         Object: ' 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1=dddd,
>>>>>>>> 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=foo, 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=com
'
>>>>>>>>             Modification [0]
>>>>>>>>                 Operation: replace
>>>>>>>>                 Modification
>>>>>>>>     cn: fsdfdsds
>>>>>>>> : null]
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>   [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER: failed for Modify Request
>>>>>>>>         Object: ' 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1=dddd,
>>>>>>>> 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=foo, 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.25=com
'
>>>>>>>>             Modification [0]
>>>>>>>>                 Operation: replace
>>>>>>>>                 Modification
>>>>>>>>     cn: fsdfdsds
>>>>>>>> : null]
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Thank you very much again.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>> *Mikhail Samadzelkin*
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2009/11/24 Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.gariboldi@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> To apply the patch simply:
>>>>>>>>> cd apacheds-oracle
>>>>>>>>> patch -p0 < mar.patch
>>>>>>>>> mvn compile
>>>>>>>>> mvn package
>>>>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Andrea
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> 2009/11/24 Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.gariboldi@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Ok Mikhail,
>>>>>>>>>>    i see the problem: when partition_facade
>>>>>>>>>> was introduced the moveAndRename operation was not
>>>>>>>>>> tested so i have to patch this method. The reason
why the
>>>>>>>>>> params are different is because there was an underlying
>>>>>>>>>> modification in the way the partition works with
upDns (user
>>>>>>>>>> provided DN)...
>>>>>>>>>> In the last version was introduced (as it should
be) the storage
>>>>>>>>>> of the DN in the form the user provieded it (DN.UPDN
column).
>>>>>>>>>> The problem should only hit this method.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Actually i've a problem on my laptop so i cannot
test the patch,
>>>>>>>>>> that i am going to release by the end of this week
(once i tested
>>>>>>>>>> it), but you can
>>>>>>>>>> apply the patch attached to check if solves your
problem now.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Andrea
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> 2009/11/24 Самоделкин Михаил <samodelkin.m@tut.by>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I have an ApacheDS 1.5.5<http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/downloads.html>and
this
>>>>>>>>>>> version of oracle partition apacheds-oracle.tar.gz<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12404683/apacheds-oracle.tar.gz>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> *Mikhail Samadzelkin*
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> 2009/11/24 Andrea Gariboldi <andrea.gariboldi@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Of course you have an old version.
>>>>>>>>>>>> I'am going to find you the right one.
>>>>>>>>>>>> Which release of Apache DS are you using?
>>>>>>>>>>>> Andrea
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> 2009/11/24 Самоделкин Михаил
<samodelkin.m@tut.by>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Hello Andrea, Alex.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> I would like to use your oracle partition
for ApacheDS in my
>>>>>>>>>>>>> application, search works fine,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> but at testing, many errors have got
out. For example does not
>>>>>>>>>>>>> work update LDAP entry, and throws an
exception like (javax.naming.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> NamingException: [LDAP: error code 80
- OTHER: failed for Modify Request).
>>>>>>>>>>>>> And there is not a conformity in count
of parameters in caused from java
>>>>>>>>>>>>> code PL-SQL  procedure. For example in
class OraclePartition {
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>>>>>>>> public void moveAndRename (MoveAndRenameOperationContext
ctx)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         throws Exception
>>>>>>>>>>>>>     {
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         executeDml ("begin partition_facade.move_and_rename
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (?????); end;", new Object [] {
>>>>>>>>>>>>>             toReversedDn (ctx.getParent
()), ctx.getNewRdn
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ().getNormName (), ctx.getParent ().getUpName
(), ctx.getNewRdn ().getUpName
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (), toReversedDn (ctx.getDn ())
>>>>>>>>>>>>>         });
>>>>>>>>>>>>>     }
>>>>>>>>>>>>> ...
>>>>>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>>>>>> in this moveAndRename method, procedure
"move_and_rename" takes
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 parametres
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> but in schema.sql file, this procedure
takes 4 parametres
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> procedure move_and_rename (p_parent varchar2,
p_rdn varchar2,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> p_new_updn varchar2, p_dn varchar2)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Could you tell me please, is it possible
i have the old version
>>>>>>>>>>>>> of a code(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-1345),
>>>>>>>>>>>>> or the code simply was not tested on
update?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> PS. tested on Oracle 10g, and ApacheDS
1.5.5
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thank you in advance.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>>>> *Mikhail Samadzelkin*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Alex Karasulu
>>>> My Blog :: http://www.jroller.com/akarasulu/
>>>> Apache Directory Server :: http://directory.apache.org
>>>> Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message