directory-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 6 before/after ApacheDS 2.0
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 23:27:21 GMT
if your using some of the nio bits and pieces in apacheds there are
some outstanding issues that sun has said they won't be fixing in
1.6..we maintain a list of them here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/JDK1.6+Problems

if your not using any of those bits then I don't see any
problems...though I thought I read that someone had ported some part
of ads to mina a while back, not sure which parts though, I just lurk
on these lists anymore. :)

cheers,
jesse

--