directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.5
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 15:23:19 GMT
Hi All,

For a reason I don't understand, we're still waiting for the website
to update...

The Confluence export is good and ready as you can see it here [1] and
there [2].

Accessing the website at directory.apache.org through the Apache proxy
gives the updated version.

Maybe there are some work on the infra right now (SVN is really really
slooooow too).

Let's keep waiting before announcing the release...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSITE/
[2] - http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSTUDIO/