directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Development for 1.5.1
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:36:13 GMT
Hi,

On 16 nov. 2009, at 10:55, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>> Hi dev,
>>
>> after the 1.5 release we received some bug reports [1][2][3]. I think we should fix
those (and other) issues and prepare a bugfix release in the near future.

>> I wonder if we should use SVN trunk or a branch to apply bugfixes. The trunk already
is set to version 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT, so I'd suggest we use the trunk but only add bugfixes and
small improvements.

>> Thoughts?
> At this point, if no big improvement has been made in truk, let's use trunk. Otherwise,
we have to use a branch. Your call...

+1

But when 1.5.1 is out and once we'll start working on the next major release, it would be
better to use the branch we created [1] for minor service releases.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/1.5.x/