directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot>
Subject Re: [Studio] Development for 1.5.1
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:12:20 GMT

6 issues have been fixed since my last mail and I know Stefan is in its way to resolve the
two last ones (tests just need to be added for non-regression).

Should we consider launching a vote for releasing 1.5.1 quickly?

On 16 nov. 2009, at 11:36, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:

> Hi,
> On 16 nov. 2009, at 10:55, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>> Stefan Seelmann wrote:
>>> Hi dev,
>>> after the 1.5 release we received some bug reports [1][2][3]. I think we should
fix those (and other) issues and prepare a bugfix release in the near future.
>>> I wonder if we should use SVN trunk or a branch to apply bugfixes. The trunk
already is set to version 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT, so I'd suggest we use the trunk but only add bugfixes
and small improvements.
>>> Thoughts?
>> At this point, if no big improvement has been made in truk, let's use trunk. Otherwise,
we have to use a branch. Your call...
> +1
> But when 1.5.1 is out and once we'll start working on the next major release, it would
be better to use the branch we created [1] for minor service releases.
> Regards,
> Pierre-Arnaud
> [1] -

View raw message