directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r831658 - /directory/project/trunk/pom.xml
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:54:15 GMT
Hi Felix,

I see...

Then I believe it would be better to discuss this first with everyone
on the mailing list.

Let's release 'studio' and the 'studio-plugin' as is and discuss about
those updates that could be applied after the releases.

I think the deployment on p.a.o for generated documentation needs its
own discussion.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud