directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Development for 1.5.1
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:05:07 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> 6 issues have been fixed since my last mail and I know Stefan is in its way to resolve
the two last ones (tests just need to be added for non-regression).

> Should we consider launching a vote for releasing 1.5.1 quickly?

If I count correctly we now have 14 fixed issues (+2 issues in shared).
There was a very serious one [1]: A modify operation was sent to the
server when doing wild refreshs in the browser.

So I suggest to launch a vote for 1.5.1, this time including a shared
release.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-597