directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Writing a custom partition
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:59:54 GMT
Thomas Sahlin wrote:
> Given your advice, I removed my wrapper.java.classpath.6 modification
> and instead moved my partition JAR into lib/ext and voilĂ  - it works
> like a charm :-D
>
> Not sure why the wrapper.java.classpath did not work but at least I can
> begin coding my partition now :-)

This is great news. Please note that I have started another example some
time ago. Unfortunately, it is not finished, but at least it does some
more and contains some data.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/szoerner/syspropPartition

Basic idea is to present the system properties as a (read only)
partition. Hopefully it helps you with your own implementation.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     StefanZ