directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [Schema refactoring] Loading new SchemaObjects
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:00:36 GMT
Hi,

just to be sure that I'm not wrong :

when loading (or deleting) a SchemaObject from a schema, we have three
case :

- the schema is loaded (on disk) and enabled : the schema object is
loaded into the registries and the oidRegistry
- the schema is loaded (on disk) and disabled : the schema object is
loaded into the oidRegistry, no exception is thrown
- the schema is not loaded : we throw an exception

When I say 'loaded on disk', that means we have an entry associated with
the schema (ou=schema, cn=<schemaName>) must previously exist.

Is that ok ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com