directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [Schema Refactoring] One more step
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 08:07:42 GMT
Hi guys,

I have just committed a bunch of heavy modifications. Those are the
result of the last 5 days of work, and I wasn't able to commit it this
afternoon, as I had a very low level internet connection.

The branch is still not completely building, but I just have issues in
the core-integ schema specific part. I have to review the schemaObject
synchronizer to make the tests happy. So far, I can now enable or
disable a schema, it's working again. What is missing is the Registries
clone to be created when adding/modifying/deleting a SchemaObject. this
has to be fixed in the next couple of days.

otherwise, we don't use anymore the Registries directly, it's accessed
through the SchemaManager. All the dedicated Registry (AT, OC, ...) are
eithe rimmtable, or updated through teh SchemaManager. I have injected
this SchemaManger all over the serve r(not a piece of cake, trust me ...)

A slight little effort, and I think I will be done and ready to merge
back to the trunk !

Thank you so much for your endless patience...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org