directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.5
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 19:59:13 GMT
Actually the problem, is that my login on my machine is not the same
than my login on people.apache.org.

pajbam on my machine and pamarcelot on p.a.o.

> Executing command: /bin/sh -c ssh -i /Users/pajbam/.ssh/id_dsa -o
> 'BatchMode yes' pajbam@people.apache.org 'mkdir -p /www/
> directory.apache.org/studio-plugin/gen-docs/1.5.0.v20091102/.'

The deploy plugin tried to use pajbam which does not exist on p.a.o.

There's probably something to tweak in the settings.xml file.

I already have that, but it seems it not enough (although it's working
when releasing jars to the maven repo....):

>   <servers>
>     <!-- Server configuration for 'people.apache.org' -->
>     <server>
>       <id>apache.release</id>
>       <username>pamarcelot</username>
>       <!--
>         Authentication can be done via private key or password.
>         Uncomment the line corresponding to your authentication
> method.
>       -->
>       <!--<privateKey>/Users/pajbam/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>-->
>       <password>[...]</password>
>       <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
>       <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
>
>       <!--
>         My latest permission problems when deploying solved the
> following configuration addition,
>         see also http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/examples/deploy-ssh-external.html

>  quite
>         in the middle of the page "If you are deploying from Unix or
> have Cygwin ..." - I needed the configuration
>         in contradiction what the doc says ...
>       -->
>       <configuration>
>         <sshExecutable>ssh</sshExecutable>