On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 1:12 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Stefan Seelmann wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Stefan,

Pierre-Arnaud and I think we are almost ready for a new release of
Studio (1.5.0). We fixed many bugs in the last few days and added lot of
new features, the biggest feature to mention is the new entry editors
(DIRSTUDIO-515).

Great job !

On my list of open issues I want to solve for 1.5.0 are
- Improving referral handling: there a multiple Jiras open
- Configurable modification operations for an entry

Then we also need to update the documentation.

I no one complains I'll go through the list of open issues and postpone
the remaining issues. If someone has an urgent request, this is your
last change  ;-)

Ok, just go ahead. Release early, release often !

And congrats for the hard work done lately !

Aye - DITTO !!!

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org