directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Ivanov <>
Subject Apache Directory Studio on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:43:32 GMT
Is there a way to run apache-ds on FreeBSD amd64?

I can neither build it from source, nor run linux binaries.

I have this issue when compiling from source:

RABBITZ# svn co ads
RABBITZ# cd ads
RABBITZ# mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...

Project ID:

Reason: Cannot find parent: for project:
for project

RABBITZ# pkg_info | grep maven
maven2-2.2.1        Java project management tool, 2.0 branch

and this issue when trying to run linux 32bit binaries:
"The ApacheDirectoryStudio executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library."
It doesn't even says what libraries it's missing

Also a have some discussion about this problem on freebsd forums:

View raw message