directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Ivanov <need4s...@bk.ru>
Subject Apache Directory Studio on FreeBSD
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:43:32 GMT
Is there a way to run apache-ds on FreeBSD amd64?

I can neither build it from source, nor run linux binaries.

I have this issue when compiling from source:

RABBITZ# svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/tags/1.4.0.v20090407/ ads
RABBITZ# cd ads
RABBITZ# mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

Project ID: org.apache.directory.studio:parent-help:pom:null

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.directory.studio:parent for project: org.apache.directory.studio:parent-help:pom:null
for project
org.apache.directory.studio:parent-help:pom:null

RABBITZ# pkg_info | grep maven
maven2-2.2.1        Java project management tool, 2.0 branch

and this issue when trying to run linux 32bit binaries:
"The ApacheDirectoryStudio executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library."
It doesn't even says what libraries it's missing

Also a have some discussion about this problem on freebsd forums: https://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=7805