directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Directory website re-organization
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:15:43 GMT
Hi all,

I had a few talks with Emmanuel and Stefan Seelmann lately about the
website and we feel there's a need to do some re-organization.

We all think the link to Triplesec in the header should be removed and
placed on the left side of the window in the sandbox section (maybe
the code itself should be move to the sandbox in svn?).

We think we should focus the attention on the two projects that are
mature and working well, Apache DS and Studio.

We also all agreed that it did not make sense anymore to keep the link
to Apache 1.0 in the header and that Apache DS 1.5 should simply be
renamed as 'Apache DS'.

It would be very great to achieve this re-organization just before the
release of Studio 1.5 and the start of ApacheCon US.
It would be a great timing...

Thoughts?

Any other suggestion?

Regards,