directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Re[2]: installing Apache DS from source
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:04:12 GMT
Alexey,
Please, make sure to reply on the mailing list, rather than on my personnal
email.

There should be a distribution waiting in the 'target/distributions'
directory.

Our maven build detect which build is appropriate for your OS and
architecture (if supported by Apache Directory Studio).
You can, if needed, build for a particular OS and architecture using one of
the following profiles:

   - for Mac OS X using -Pmacosx
   - for Windows using -Pwin32
   - for Linux (PPC/GTK 2) using -Plinux-ppc
   - for Linux (x86/GTK 2) using -Plinux-x86
   - for Linux (x86_64/GTK 2) using -Plinux-x86_64

Pierre-Arnaud