directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP Error:The directory service is not available
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:45:54 GMT
Hi,

And you are sure that ApacheDS runs on your machine on port 10389?

Could you try to get a more details error message?

Could you find out which line of your code causes the error?

A last advice is to use capture the network traffic, for example using
Wireshark (but afaik it is not possible to capture the localhost
interface on Windows).

Kind Regards,
Stefan