directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.5
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 21:28:32 GMT
Some few issues I have :
- when opening the Schema Borwoser with an OpenLDAP server, I can only
see the AT and Syntax, nothing else.

Also, if I right click on the cn=Subschema entry, and check the "Include
the operational atttributes' box, and click on 'Refresh', I get an LDAP
error 32: No such Object message. However, this is the only way to see
all the SchemaObjects (and it works).

When the entry is opened, if I right click on the AT, and select 'Show
in Ldap Browser', nothing happens.

The very same, if I right click on AT and select 'show in Ldap browser',
and then right click on ObjectClasses, the 'Open Schema Browser' menu is
all disabled.

Seems like a bit unstable at this point...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org