directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject [Studio] Towards Studio 1.5.0
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 13:54:26 GMT
Hi all,

Pierre-Arnaud and I think we are almost ready for a new release of
Studio (1.5.0). We fixed many bugs in the last few days and added lot of
new features, the biggest feature to mention is the new entry editors
(DIRSTUDIO-515).

On my list of open issues I want to solve for 1.5.0 are
- Improving referral handling: there a multiple Jiras open
- Configurable modification operations for an entry

Then we also need to update the documentation.

I no one complains I'll go through the list of open issues and postpone
the remaining issues. If someone has an urgent request, this is your
last change  ;-)

Kind Regards,
Stefan