directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [Schema refactoring] Another need : a Registries checker
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 21:47:32 GMT
Hi,

I have made a lot of modifications to the Registries, so that all the
relations between SchemaObjects are handled (ie, if you try to remove an
AT which is used in the MAY list of an OC, then you will be tell to go
to hell).

It seems to be ok, afaict, but there is not simple way to be sure unless
the Registries is checked after each modificationsdone (at least, for a
period of time : I think in DEBUG mode, for instance).

I don't have yet a Registries checker, but I know that there is some
kind of thing in studio. The idea is to check each relation between each
Object, and check to two maps we are using to store those relations.

If we can have such method I can invoke in tests, that would be perfect !

I will try to commit all the code I'm working on since last week in
order to expose the last version of each SchemaObject and registries.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com