directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Need some help to check the LDIF schemas...
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 22:30:03 GMT
Hi guys,

as I'm working on fixing the issues we have on the new schema, I'm
discovering that the translation from .schema to .ldif has not been
perfect. Typically, some AT or OC are missing in some of the schemas.
It's difficult and painfull to check all the 1000 elements, as they are
named using their oid, but at least, counting them could help.

If some of you can help with one of the schema we have in the trunk, and
check in the schema branch if all the AT and OC are present or which
ones are missing, that would be helpfull !

Here are the schema to check :

in apacheds-schema-bootstrap :

apache
apachemeta
core
system

in apacheds-schema-extra :

apachedns
autofs
collective
corba
cosine
dhcp
inetorgperson
java
krb5kdc
misc
mozilla
nis
samba

In the branch, all of those schema are stored in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/shared/branches/shared-schema/ldap-schema/src/main/resources/schema/ou%3Dschema/

I'm currently reviewing the core schema.

Pick one, and inform the list, if you want to help !

Many thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com