directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject JIRA problem with DIRSTUDIO-551
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 20:35:05 GMT
Hi,

I have created an issue in JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-551
but have entered the wrong data for "Affects Version/s" and "Fix
Version/s". Affected should be 1.4.0, Fix should be 1.5.0.

Unfortunately, I am not able to edit this JIRA issue. If I try to update
the issue and save the changes, I get an exception:

Exception occurred: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/atlassian/jira/action/ActionNames

I assume, it is a JIRA bug.

Can someone of the project administrators try to correct this? I am not
able to close the issue with the correct version info :-(

Perhaps, someone is able to delete the issue completely. I will raise a
new one, it is only for documenting an addition anyway.

Thanks in advance,
     Stefan