No we really have not but its not so hard to do I think.  We just need to add the A2D2 attribute to the schema and enable some authorization checks in the KDC to make sure it constrains the service tickets the KDC grants to service accounts based on the contents of this attribute.  Not hard hat all to do I think.

Alex