Hi Emmanuel,

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Hi,

core-integ tests are being fixed slowly but surely. As of today, 164 tests are failing, out of 399.

I still have some issues on modifications as we are trying to update some data into a cn=schemaModifications,ou=schema entry. This entry does not exist, and I don't know what it is supposed to contain. This impact a lot of tests as many of them are enabling a schema, which means a modification in the associated entry.

cn=schemaModifications is used to track timestamps on the schema I think.  I'll have to look at it again though.  Leave this to me this weekend, I think I can scrub it clean.

Once this problem get fixed, I think we will be able to get a huge improvement in the number of passing tests.

Excellent.  I'll start getting to work on this puppy.

Regards,
Alex

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny