On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
<please-leave-this-link-on-responses>
   http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/apacheds-bootstrapping.html
</please-leave-this-link-on-responses>

Hi all,

To clarify the bootstrapping process that we're envisoning for ApacheDS, I've written up the following page in the wiki [0].  Use the link above instead since it's not going to hit confluence and shows the fast exported page.  Take a look an provide your feedback here.  We can later adapt this page to include your comments and recommendations.  So let's kick this off with some thoughts?

---
[0] -- http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/ApacheDS+Bootstrapping

Folks please use the wiki URL below since it seems the export is not generating an updated page with the full page.  The current page online is a few edits old.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/ApacheDS+Bootstrapping

Thanks,

--
Alex Karasulu