Already did with a NullPartition.  You should be good to go.  I cannot predict the exact behavior that will be exhibited using this stub but let's see.  At least we'll go farther since a minimal schema will be loaded from the ldap-schema jar to bootstrap.  We can tweak this if you like to load all enabled schemas for bootstrapping and revert once we have the LDIF partition up.

Alex