OK.  I have not modified this to use the new schema update pathway through the SchemaPartition because I did not know how to handle it.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
Alex Karasulu wrote:
Wondering if this was intentionally added and why?  Can someone give me a
heads up?  This is an intercepted method like add, delete and modify but
does not make much sense to me.

This is just a temporary method, which is supposed to replace the modify() operation, when we are sure that it works.

It was created while trying to fix some issue in the modify operation just before the branch was created.
Thanks,
Alex

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny