directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos] Constrained Delegation Support?
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:50:37 GMT
No we really have not but its not so hard to do I think.  We just need to
add the A2D2 attribute to the schema and enable some authorization checks in
the KDC to make sure it constrains the service tickets the KDC grants to
service accounts based on the contents of this attribute.  Not hard hat all
to do I think.

Alex

--
Alex Karasulu