directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Schema refactoring] Status
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 12:22:51 GMT
Already did with a NullPartition.  You should be good to go.  I cannot
predict the exact behavior that will be exhibited using this stub but let's
see.  At least we'll go farther since a minimal schema will be loaded from
the ldap-schema jar to bootstrap.  We can tweak this if you like to load all
enabled schemas for bootstrapping and revert once we have the LDIF partition
up.

Alex

--
Alex Karasulu